Monday, July 2, 2012

Featured Craft artist of the Week: Mari from Ear Kandy Earrings


This week I will like to welcome Mari from Ear KandyEarrings
as my Artist of the Week. Mari is offering free shipping this month on all here jewelry or 15% off the total purchase. So now let’s find out more about Mari’s Shop and how we can save on shipping.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/earkandyearrings


1. What would you like us to know about you?
I am super passionate about keeping creatively busy. Ever since I can remember I've enjoyed being crafty. My favorite part of school was creating visual projects. I remember a geography fair where my partner and I created a map of Puerto Rico with salt dough. Believe it or not I didn't graduate with an Art degree but eventually continued learning new techniques in photography, metal smithing, and clay working.

2. When did you discover Etsy
I discovered Etsy in February 2012 but didn't start my shop until March 2012

3. What prompted you to start an Etsy Shop?
The great Handmade Community.

4. What do you sell?
Handmade jewelry



5. How did you come up with your shop name?
I wanted something catchy and memorable and since I had started my business only offering earrings the name Ear Kandy Earrings just worked perfectly.


6. How would you describe your shop?

My shop is a fun yet classy place that offers something for everyone.



7. What inspires/motivates you?

My inspiration comes from all the fabulous outfits I see in magazines, shows, and stores. And my motivation from the desire to be a financial contributor in my family as a stay at home mom.








8. How has Etsy changed your life?
I have accomplished things I never thought possible. I am able to work and still take care of my munchkins, and best of all my creations find the perfect home.

9. Where else can we find you?
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
www.facebook.com/earkandyearrings
www.twitter.com/earkandyearring
www.pinterest.com/earkandy









10. How important is Social Media?
Super Important Ear Kandy Earrings wouldn't exist if it weren't for Facebook.

At the moment I have a Free Shipping coupon for shoppers using code IMAFAN1 or 15% Discount on total purchase using code ETSYFIRST15


No comments:

Post a Comment