Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Featured Craft artist of the Week: Lauren Peters from fibermade4


http://www.etsy.com/shop/fibermade4


This week I would like to welcome Lauren Peters from fibermade4! Lauren is one of our youngest etsy shop owners. Her passion is yarn, it’s also mine. So, stop by her shop and see if there is anything you like! Welcome Lauren!!!

1.What would you like us to know about you? I love crafts, not just with fiber ;)

2.When did you discover Etsy? My mom had gotten a few things from Etsy before i opened

3.What prompted you to open an Etsy Shop? I thought it would be nice to sell the things I make instead of them hidding in my closet

http://www.etsy.com/listing/100520701/fingerless-gloves-crochet-soft-blue

4.What do you sell? mostly children and baby but I do have a few other things to

5.How did you come up with your shop name? I was trying to have a fun and new name and nobody else has it so I used it!

6.How would you describe your shop? Fun new fresh

7.What inspires / motivates you? my little sister and I hope to get into a nice college someday

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fibermade4


8.How has Etsy changed your life? I’m a lot busier but I get to learn new things every day about other people that have done well

9.Where else can we find you? (Do you have a website or blog outside of Etsy?) No, I don’t have any other websites or blogs

10.Is there anything else you would like to share? enjoy your life

11.When you get a new idea, how long does it take you to execute and list it? not very long, maybe a day

12. How much time do you spend on your shop take each week? About 5 to 8 hours

13. How do you promote your shop? I tell a lot of people about it

14. How important is social media for your shop? I think I would be really nice to get more media to get my name out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment