Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fairy Wings White DIY Kit for Little Girl Butterfly

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/81980386/fairy-wings-white-diy-kit-for-little


Do It Yourself!

Little Girl Butterfly Fairy Wings– Go Perfectly with any tutu, for Dress Up Party, or as a photography prop.

In this DIY KIT you will get:
A plain white shade of wings which are ready for you or your little one to paint!
I will also provide a flower and ribbon that you can glue after you have finished painting your wings.


These wings are handmade by me.
I will put together the Center flower, by combining different flowers to give it the fullness necessary to stand out.

I will also add dangling ribbon that will sway in the wind when your little girl moves, giving her the effect of flight!

These little girl butterfly fairy wings and are PERFECT for portraits, birthday parties, and they are the perfect accessory with any tutu!

Send me an email with the color of flower and ribbon you would like before you order, just to make sure that I have what you are looking for.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
I would love to make you a custom order.


♥¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´Thanks for stopping by my shop, we are adding new items often so feel free to stop by anytime!
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIsManos-onEtsy/165047543545114       

No comments:

Post a Comment