Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tunic Pillowcase Dress Aloha Embroidered

Thisflowery dress will keep you cool this summer season, with a turle neck, you can wear it in the spring and fall.

Completey handmade with cotton frabric. This dress was inspired by my trip to Hawaii! Aloha everyone!!!





This dress will fit a 4-5 year old. It is 42 inches wide and 22 inches long. It has a satin ribbon as its shoulder straps, and one bow on the sholders.

If you would rather have your child's name instead of the word Aloha, I can do that.

I will add your child's initals to the front of the dress simply send me the initals with the payment.

This dress is ready to ship!

If you would like a different size 2T,3T, 6, or 7 send me and email.       
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78084924/tunic-pillowcase-dress-aloha-embroidered

♥¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´Thanks for stopping by my shop, we are adding new items often so feel free to stop by anytime!
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIsManos-onEtsy/165047543545114
      <bx pillow case dress/>

No comments:

Post a Comment