Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rose Mesh Loofah Soap Scrub and Hand Towel Gift Set for Wedding, Quinceanera




http://www.etsy.com/listing/79558671/rose-mesh-loofah-soap-scrub-and-hand
This loofah and hand towel set are a perfect gifts for yourself, bridal showers, party favors, Quinceaneras, Teachers, friends, grandma ...
These lovely rose scrubs are so very convenient to hang in your shower and provide the added bonus of gentle exfoliation.
These rose scrubs are handmade by me and are wrapped around a fluffy 100% terry cotton hand towel with a constasting ribbon.
Choose your rose color:
Pink, Purple, Blue, White, Yellow

If you would like initials monogrammed on to the towel before I wrap it up, send me and email before you pay. There will be a $3.00 extra charge for the three initials.
If you would like to buy more than one contact me so I can make a custom order for you.



♥¤´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´Thanks for stopping by my shop, we are adding new items often so feel free to stop by anytime!
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIsManos-onEtsy/165047543545114 and you will get a 20% on your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment