Friday, March 11, 2011

Personalized Gift Toddler Apron Embroidered Monogram



This personalized apron is the perfect gift for the little one who loves helping in the kitchen, garden or loves to get messy during craft time!

Aprons measures approximately 20." x 14" with a non-adjustable neck and around-the-waist ribbon tie.

100% Cotton.
Machine washable, cool gentle cycle and lay flat to dry in the sun.

Items are embroidered in a smoke-free and pet free environment.

When ordering, please be sure to let me know what name you would like added.

You choose the embroidery thread color for the name:

Hot pink

Light pink

Dark blue

Light blue

Purple

Pastel Purple
Light Green

If you have any questions or would like a special order please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest apron ever!! I got this one (with a slightly different pink fabric) for my little miss Malie and she lit up when she saw it and said she could help me bake in the kitchen with me! Thank YOU so much for it- we will sure enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete