Thursday, January 20, 2011

Embroidered Patches: I made these custom patches

I made these custom patches this week. This one is for my sons school uniforms.
I like making patches. I don't have to worry about centering the hoop on the shirt. I can iron on the embroidered patches to any garment. I can make as many iron on patches as I like and I can save them until I need them.

I also made this butterfly patch.

This one I have not ironed onto anything yet. I'll wait and see what I find.

If you would like me to make you some custom patches, send me an email of what you had in mind, and how many you would like. You can email me at mismanos@mis2manos.com



1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
    - The custom embroidered patches

    ReplyDelete